Video distribution with GigE Vision
NOW has systematized and developed a family of printed circuit boards that distribute video over the Ethernet standard GigE Vision. The video is sent in uncompressed format and can be sent from the transmitter to a receiver or from a transmitter to multiple receivers (multicast).
Three boards have been developed with this video platform basis:
- Conversion of SDI (serial video) to GigE Vision
- Conversion from GigE Vision to DVI/HDMI and GigE Vision
- Conversion from GigE Vision to analog video
Video processing on the boards:
- Graphic generating and overlay with real-time requirements and high performance
- Rotation, scaling, interlacing and deinterlacing, etc.
The boards are FPGA-based and can be easily adapted to other video standards and formats.